- Oliver B (GK) Came off his line well and made some top saves.
- Mitchell Second ever game, and he didn’t look out of place.
- Sam G Superb on the ball.
- Danny F Carrying a knock.
- Ella H Superb defending and aggression, Instructed full backs to tuck in.
- Noah P Comfortable and played well second ever game.
- Zac C Needs to use his pace and power, covered well.
- Carter T Tried hard for the team.
- Oliver G Good on the ball.
- Dave T Did well, some nice touches.
- Max H Some good touches took his goal well
- Tom W Great on the ball, lots of ability.
- Blake W Worked hard, not great service to him, took goal well.
- Charlie A Played well in the centre.
- Spencer C Some good touches.
The mixed Junior Hoops training team gave a decent account of themselves against a well organised and established Chadderton team. The Hoops had the advantage of a handful of older players and the obstacle of a couple of very new players. Mitchell and Noah were superb, playing in difficult positions, the pair did not look out of place. The experienced Midfield needed to offer more than they did, off the ball The Hoops were very poor. There was a lack of covering and a huge lack of aggression.
Carter tried hard to lift the team and Charlie A battled in midfield, he is maturing as a player. The two shining lights were Ella and Oliver B although I was very pleased with a number of players. Blake took his goal well and worked hard but had limited service. Max took his goal well and played some good passes. Unfortunately Danny was carrying an injury so he could not give an account of himself.
On the Left Sam did very well and looks like a good player. His static admiration for his passes needs to stop and he needs to link up with the rest of the team more. Tom showed some touches of high quality but like many of the team needs to be more aggressive. Zac covered well and got forward regularly. David and Oliver G played some cute passes. Spencer give the side balance and in the next game the captain will show more leadership.